The Christian Sport Bike Association is an outreach ministry committed to Jesus. We ride with a purpose. We aim to build and encourage fellowship within the association. We are committed in our attempts to follow the example of Jesus. We believe Jesus died for our sins and that He is the way, the only way to God.
The CSBA is made up of different age groups, backgrounds and denominations. Some of our members are involved in racing, some ride every day, others only on weekends. But we all get a buzz from riding.
If you're walking with Jesus, join us.
If you've fallen off the path, join us.
If you're uncertain of the path, join us.
We promise no worldly gain or accolades.
We do promise new friendships, fast roads and an exciting ride.
Want to Know More?
A Full Member:
- does not need to own or ride a motorcycle to be a member.
- should have an interest in the CSBA, its purpose and sport motorcycling.
- must first qualify for membership and pay the annual full membership fee.
- may participate in all club functions.
- has the right to vote on any club issue at any meeting where a vote has been called.
- can hold CSBA offices (Full Members only).
All brands of motorcycles are welcome.
An Associate Member:
- must qualify for membership and pay the annual associate member fee.
- is associated with a full member living in the same household.
- can participate in all club events.
- is welcome to any club meeting but cannot vote on any issues.
- may not be nominated or hold office in the CSBA.
The CSBA Global Office manages all membership applications.
Apply online if you are interested in joining the Christian Sport Bike Association:
If you have questions regarding the CSBA, feel free to contact us.