1. LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?
2. The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart;
3. Whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor, and casts no slur on others;
4. Who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the LORD; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind;
5. Who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent. Whoever does these things will never be shaken.
As we look at the first verse we see two questions, that both ask who can have access to God. In verses 2-5 it answers that question. Even though we are under the grace of Christ, these words still have truth and apply to us. May we all be gracious as God is to us.